Who We Are
The Retreat is a premier residential community perched 3,000 feet above sea level in the Allegheny Mountains – high above the bustle of busy East Coast life. These properties combine sweeping views and world-class amenities, creating an unparalleled get away in a setting of relaxed, natural luxury.
The West Virginia community is close enough to major cities such as Washington, D.C. to be convenient, but secluded enough to be special, hence the name.
Along with the view, new owners gain wonderful neighbors: a diverse mix of professionals who, like you, value the importance of a strong, established community and the comfort that goes along with premier mountain living.
On-site amenities include
• The multi-million dollar Allegheny Lodge, a clubhouse within the community offering a full-service kitchen, gathering areas, sauna, whirlpool and infinity pool
• A gated entrance, completed paved roads and underground utilities
• High-elevation properties with exceptional long-range mountain views
• Proximity to the Greenbrier River Trail system, offering 78 miles of hiking, biking and backpacking along the river
• Minutes to the Greenbrier Valley Airport which offers direct flights into Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD)
• Short drive to Snowshoe Mountain Resort and Lewisburg, WV
• This property can be yours for just a fraction of the original sales price. Please call one of our qualified representatives to visit The Retreat and see what life on the Allegheny’s White Rock Mountain offers
• Free and clear title and excellent financing available
• Lots Originally Sold for $200,000 to $700,000
Where We Are
The Retreat on White Rock Mountain is just minutes away from the historic Greenbrier Inn, multiple state parks and one of America’s coolest small towns, Lewisburg, West Virginia.
Established in the 17th century in the Greenbrier Valley, Lewisburg was voted America’s Coolest Small Town by Frommer’s Budget Travel Magazine. Its stroll-worthy streets are dotted with quaint bed & breakfasts, inns and the Greek-revival Carnegie Hall. The town’s picturesque main street is surrounded by tall, striking evergreen-covered mountains and sweeping landscapes.